cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Show us the top people who open every email and who don't automatically

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Show us the top people who open every email and who don't automatically

Is there a way to show us the top people who open every email and the people who have never opened a single email without going through each contact one by one?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Show us the top people who open every email and who don't automatically

Hi @ErikH276

Thanks for reaching out to the Communinty with your great question! At this time we unfortunately do not offer cumulative open reports. This is definitely a feature request I would be happy to submit for you. However, in the meantime here is a helpful post we have in the Community on how to create an un-open report for a time frame. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.