cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign-up form on angular

Occasional Participant

Sign-up form on angular

Hi, 

I am using a sign-up form on my Angular website. The form never loads on the first try, it always requires the pages to be refreshed before loading. Is there a way I can fix this? There are no errors, no console errors

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Sign-up form on angular

Hi @RebeccaS509 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Though we are unable to assist with inserting your inline form on your website, we would like to troubleshoot this experience to the best of our ability. With that said, what browser are you working in? Are you having this same experience in a different browser or a private/incognito window? You also mentioned you are not receiving any error messages, are you seeing a blank space? Please let us know these details and the URL to where this form can be found on your website. We would be happy to take a look!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

This is the spot on our website- http://hotcommunityfoundation.org/#/contact. It works okay in Edge and Internet Explorer, but not in Chrome. 

In chrome there is just a blank space where the form should be. I just tried in incognito, and it works there too. So it seems to be only in the non-private chrome browser. 

I'm not the only one to experience this issue, a few of our users have the same issue

Thanks

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @RebeccaS509,

Thank you for that information. I believe we might know the issue so I would like you to try something else to see if we can get this fixed. If your website isn't hosted online (stored locally on your computer) you will need to edit the code src="/static so it reads src="http://static. 

If that doesn't work, upload the webpage to your web host where the coding will adjust accordingly. Please let us know if this helps! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Hi, 

My website is not stored locally it is hosted in GoDaddy. I still changed the code to http://static but it does the same thing. First time the page loads its blank, when I refresh the page the form shows up

Sam

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @RebeccaS509,

Thank you for the update! I recommend speaking with a webmaster about this issue due to us not being able to help you install the sign up form on your website. A webmaster will definitely be able to access your website to see what the issue could be. I do apologize that you are having this experience and I hope this can be fixed soon! 

Zoe H.

Occasional Participant

Hi, 

What kind of web master? 

I am the web developer for my site... and I control the hosting as well. I have access to everything, and there are no errors or messages indicating what might be happening.

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi @RebeccaS509 

That's a great question. By webmaster we mean the person who maintains your particular website. If in this case it is you, the next best step will be to  contact the support for your website builder for assistance. As previously mentioned in this thread we are unable to assist with this experience in your website. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!

Frankie.P