cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Sign-up forms

Highlighted
Visitor

Sign-up forms

How do I create a sign-up form that includes an offer for a lead magnet or free ebook?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Sign-up forms

Hi @NeilM365 

That's a great question! The good news is all of our sign-up forms offer the ability to connect a lead magnet or an eBook to it. This can be done through an automated series. You can create a series with contacts joins a list as the trigger, connect both this campaign, and your sign-up form to the same contact list. Once you do this any time someone signs-up, they will be added to your list and automatically sent your eBook or any lead magnet you decide.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.