cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Signup Button

Highlighted

Signup Button

The sign up button only allows you 25 letters. Can that be increase? I would like to say, " Sign-up for our GO  Monthly Newsletter".

Lorraine Brock

1 REPLY 1

Re: Signup Button

Hello @LorraineB81. At this time, the Sign-Up Button does have a maximum of 25 characters that can be used and we are not able to increase this character count for you. What I can suggest is creating your own button (there are many websites that can help you with this) and linking it directly to your sign-up form. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.