cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Signup forms

All Star

Signup forms

1) How can I delete or disable a signup form? 2) When I click Universal code, which signup form does the code link to if you have more than one form?
1 REPLY 1

Re: Signup forms

Hi @LisaM710 

A sign-up form can be disabled or deleted through it's drop down options.

2019-12-02_13-48-57.png

As for the Universal Code, I apologize but this code connects to all forms. At this time the universal code we supply, does not allow the option to specify which Pop Up form form appears. While on the other hand, inline forms can be specified through it's inline code. Are you looking for a specific code to each pop up form you create? If so, this is a feature request we are collecting feedback on so user can have different pop up forms or inline forms for different websites they manage.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.