cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simpler way to email ONLY attendees

Visitor

Simpler way to email ONLY attendees

You have a admin registrants section where you allow an admin to mark people and creat a registrant sublist for attended and not attended and such. I need to email the attendees specifically with certificates of attendance for professional education requirements. Right now I have to do an export of attendees from the registrant admin attended list to a CSV to my desktop, configure the csv for import as a list (email, first name, last name) and import as a new list then connect that with an email (invitation type).... There has to be a simpler way?????

Thanks
Pete

5 REPLIES 5
Administrator

Re: Simpler way to email ONLY attendees

Hello @ISSAK. At this time, the only way to email attendees of an event is to export the list of attendees from the event and upload them as a new list into your account. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I will be submitting feedback to our engineers in regards to this. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Has a solution to this problem ever been resolved to make it simpler rather than all those extra steps of exporting and importing a list.

CTCT Employee

Hi @DesD,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. At this time, there has not been any developments made to this procedure of exporting and importing the list. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With that being said, I have tracked this request to your account to notify our developers about the possibility of trying to include a feature to facilitate the process. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Highlighted
Established Member

Please add us to the list for requesting this fix. With Event Spot allowing us to "check in" guests during the event it seems we should then be able to go back to our event in Constant Contact after the actual event in order to send a "Thank you for attending" type email to ONLY those who actually attended ... not the registrants. Not sure of the value of Event Spot "checking in" if we can't actually leverage it for follow-up.

CTCT Employee

Hello @NAWBO-VC,

As requested, I'm tracking your request for this feature change.  I'm sorry that there's no faster workaround than what has already been mentioned elsewhere on this thread, but if any other workaround is created or discovered before the feature is added, we'll be sure to update you here as well.

Aaron_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.