cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site not allowing payment

Occasional Participant

Site not allowing payment

I would like to pay for a year in advance using Cyber40. Not able.
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Site not allowing payment

Hello @JohnnyH17

Thank you so much for reaching out to us on our Community page! Cyber40 was a Cyber Monday promotion that was only valid until this past Tuesday, on 11/27/2018. The code is no longer valid which is why the site would not allow you to redeem it. 

Joanna P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Thank you for the reply. Is this email flyer accurate then as the attempt was on 11.28.18? Constant Contact CYBER40.jpg.png

CTCT Employee

Hello @JohnnyH17,

That does look like the timeline should have worked for you.  If you can forward the email that came from to us, we can get it over to the billing team and see what can be done.  Just send it to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with the username for your account, and we'll get this figured out for you.  You can also just reach out to our billing team directly at the time and numbers listed here.

Aaron H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Thank you for the response. Our home was flooded and just got back into it and catching up on loose ends. I emailed the information. Thank you.

@Aaron_H wrote:

Hello @JohnnyH17,

That does look like the timeline should have worked for you.  If you can forward the email that came from to us, we can get it over to the billing team and see what can be done.  Just send it to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with the username for your account, and we'll get this figured out for you.  You can also just reach out to our billing team directly at the time and numbers listed here.

CTCT Employee

Hello @JohnnyH17,

Thank you for giving us that information! I have passed it along to our Billing Department and they will be contacting you in 2-3 business days. For a faster process please give them a call!

I hope you have a Happy New Year!  

Zoe_H