cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Slow Interface

Slow Interface

I've been working with the new interface - it is really slow compared to the legacy interface. (My internet speed is not the greatest - but I was still able to function in the legacy). If I try working in a template for a couple of minutes - I get a message that it has to refresh the page and I lose all my changes, and have to start over.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Slow Interface

Hello @JenniferS279

I’m sorry to hear about the troubles you’re having. It is possible there might be some interference between the browser and the new interface. Some troubleshooting steps to try and remedy the situation are as follow:

1. What browser are you using? If possible, switch to another browser and see if the same issue replicates.
  2. If the issue does not replicate in the second browser, return to the original browser and login to your Constant Contact account in a private browsing window. This helpful article will show you how to access private browsing (or Safe Mode) in different browser...
  3. If the issue does not replicate while in private browsing the issue could be related to the collection of site data (cookies, cache) interfering with the site experience. Here is information on how to clear cache in different browsers. 
  4. If the issue replicates in the second browser, we recommend testing your speed. We have seen customers who have an upload/download speed of at least 5mbps to have a better experience navigating throughout our site.

If these steps do not resolve your issue please reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your browser and computer information so that we could troubleshoot further. Please reference this community post as well as your username in your e-mail please.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.