cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow website!

All Star

Slow website!

Heya, your website is by far the slowest website I use. I know that you are probably aware of this and are doing what you can to fix it. I look forward to the day that it is faster.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Slow website!

Hello @FORTHEASKING,

I'm sorry to hear you're having connectivity issues with the site. We definitely want to help. Have you tried using another internet browser? If so, try going into Private Mode (Incognito in Google Chrome) and log into Constant Contact there. Click here for our FAQ on how to go into Private/Incognito Mode. Browsing in Private Mode will allow you to browse privately from any cookies or cached items that may be slowing the connection down on the site. If your pages loads quicker in the private window, it is likely that there may be a cookie or cached item causing the issue. In this case, I would recommend clearing your web browsers cache, click here for an article on how to do that if you're not sure. If the site is still slow in private mode, I would then recommend doing an internet speed test. We recommend having the download and upload speeds both be at least 2mbps for optimal use of Constant Contact. I hope this helps you, have a great day!

Brandon A.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!