cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Business Saturday Template Problem

Highlighted

Small Business Saturday Template Problem

The Small Business Saturday Template on your web site has a DATE problem.  the template shows the date for 2016  (Nov. 26) .  It needs to be corrected to Nov. 25, 2017.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Small Business Saturday Template Problem

Hi @AnneD025

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email! I apologize the date showing in your Small Business Saturday template isn't correct. I took a peek at the email you are working in and can see it is an older template you are using. Because of this the date has not been updated. However our newest Third-Generation Editor has templates available with the updated images in them. If you are interested in being switched to this editor to access our newest template please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post.

If you do not want to switch your account over for these templates, you always have the option to find an alternate image to use instead.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.