cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Links not updating/saving

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Social Links not updating/saving

Creating an email campaign for our four franchise offices. Same campaign, different contact information and social links/websites. All links are saving to the updated changes when I copy the email to customize per location. However, any changes to the social media links, are not saving the new link. We have never had this issue before. I have deleted the box completely. Added it in new. Click Saved and Click continue. No matter what, I make that change, and it makes that change only on the social media links on each of the four versions. HELP!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Social Links not updating/saving

Hello @ImpactingLeaders. I see that you chatted with our Support team shortly after posting in the Community. I wanted to respond here as well in case someone else had the same question. 

When creating emails using our third-generation editor, the social media buttons will link to the most recent URL used. So if you have two drafts and you update one of the social media links in one draft, the other draft will update with that link as well. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you but I will submit your feedback to our Product team.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.