Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Media Block Troubleshooting

SOLVED
Occasional Participant

Social Media Block Troubleshooting

Constant Contact Social Media Blocks stacking.PNG

Hi,

I am having touble arranging our social media icons in a nice neat row like we did in other templates.  Is this a new template limitation?  Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Best Regards,

Mike

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Social Media Block Troubleshooting

Hello @JustinZ5. I can certainly assist you with this issue. I don't see any recent emails that have your social media icons arranged like this. Were you able to move these icons? If you still need assistance arranging your social media icons, you can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the name of the campaign you were working on and a reference to this post.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Hi Caitlin,

I was not able to fix this issue.  I just sent an e-mail to support and mentioned your name.

Best Regards,

Mike

CTCT Employee

Hello @JustinZ5,

I'm sorry that you have been unable to fix this issue. I wanted to reach back out on here and let you know that we did receive your email and we will be responding back to it shortly.

Jonathan Rich

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

The problem was solved by creating a table and inserting the social media blocks inside of each cell.  Thanks!

Hi @JustinZ5. You're welcome! I'm glad we were able to assist you with lining up your social media icons. Please let us know if there's anything else that we can assist you with. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.