cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Media Link

Occasional Contributor

Social Media Link

I have the Social Media box, but the links reset with every campaign I create to the wrong links. Does anyone know how to make it so they stay with the correct links so I don't have to change this every time? Thanks. 

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Social Media Link

Hello @DanaL03. Good question! Were you selecting a new template from the template picker when you were creating those emails? If you were, the social media buttons will automatically link to your website and you will have to manually change the links so they go to the correct social media account. I see that you are using our second-generation editor to create your emails. Our third-generation editor is able to save your social media links when selecting a new template so you won't have to worry about updating those links every time you create a new email. If you would like, we can activate this editor in your account so you can try it out!

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!