cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Media Links Block and Partnership Program

Social Media Links Block and Partnership Program

I have just begin using your product and I would like to know if I have to pay for the partnership program if I want to save different templates of the social media link block. Right now, every time we create a newsletter, links are written over each time they are changed in a newer newsletter.

Thanks!

-Derek

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Social Media Links Block and Partnership Program

Hi @MarissaL

I took a look and can see you were able to get in touch with our Partner Support about this. I would however like to share our answer here in the Community as well. At this time, being able to use multiple social media profiles in our social media blocks is not yet a feature. Social Media URL's will always default to the most recent URL used. As a workaround, we suggest inserting images of the Social Media Icons as a regular image and link these images instead. In the meantime we have submitted your feedback on a feature like this to the appropriate teams.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hi, Can you provide me with an example? All my social images when using the five column block always stacks when on mobile view. Is there a way to fix this...?

Hi @ElizabethC5272 

While we don't have any specific social media icons to recommend, examples of them can be done through an internet search. As for these images stacking - I apologize this is actually functioning as designed. Because our templates are mobile responsive, images will stack and resize themselves to fill the screen it is being viewed on. Being able to control this stacking in your mobile view is however a feature request I have submitted in your account to the appropriate teams.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!