cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Media image/preview while scheduling posts from newsletter.

Occasional Contributor

Social Media image/preview while scheduling posts from newsletter.

It may be that we don't have the option due to subscription level...but I noticed today that I couldn't directly upload art while scheduling a post of recent newsletter to Facebook.

Also, is there a way to post to Google Business pages too?

It would also be nice if a preview could be shown like Facebook does when scheduling posts...Mobile device and Desktop device views.

Totally love Constant Contact, we have more than doubled our contact base and haven't really utilized all the tools in your service yet. Kudos and have a great day.  = ]

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Social Media image/preview while scheduling posts from newsletter.

Hello @HeathA0,

Thanks for contacting us!  I agree, having the ability to preview how the posts will turn up would be incredibly useful!  I will gladly pass that feedback along to the appropriate teams for review.  As to uploading art, you should be able to select images from your library and upload new images during the scheduling phase of Social Share by clicking on that thumbnail just to the right of the text box of the post.  As for any platforms not listed in Social Share, you would need to use the email URL and post it manually.

Glad to hear you are having a great time, let us know if there is anything else we can do!

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!