Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Share suddenly not working for Facebook

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Social Share suddenly not working for Facebook

Hello @DavidP32

I'm glad you reached out in the Community! I can see why this would impact your usage of Constant Contact. To answer your question, there are two workaround methods you can use:

1. From the Campaigns page, select the more button next to your sent email and click share. This will give you a link for your email that you can share where you would like, including Facebook.
  2. Also from the Campaigns page, you'll select the more button next to your sent email and click Print/Download. On the left side of the next screen, you'll change the type to PNG or JPEG. This will create an image of your email. From here, you'll select the gold download button in the top right of your screen. You can then post that as an image on Facebook.  

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding these workarounds. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!