cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Share

Regular Visitor

Social Share

The photos for social share are not showing up on the social media pages. I had to cancel the social share and post them myself. Please fix this ASAP. I have an event that starts on the 16th and I would like to be able to promote it without all of the extra work. Thank you.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Social Share

Hi @LisaD61

So sorry this happened! This is related to a change on Facebook’s side to weed out fake news. Here’s a FAQ we have with more information on Facebook’s API changes. This change did not allow the customization of images for Social posts that contain a link. I apologize for any inconvenience this change caused, it is something our upper level of support were aware of and have worked to resolve. In fact, we were able to fix this so Social Share can now post the image you select.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.