cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Share

Occasional Contributor

Social Share

I have an idea to make social share a lot easier for users like me. Currently, I schedule 30 or so art classes a month using the event maker. Then I schedule social shares to facebook and twitter. But I have to create each individual post for the social shares AND change the photo to be specific to my event.

Wouldn't it be easier for me to create one single post and then schedule it to repeat at specific days and times? 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Social Share

Hi @ConnieB15049,

Thank you for your feedback, it is very important to us! We completely understand how valuable your time is and how this would save you some time when using Social Share. I will track your feedback that will go straight to our engineering team, and we also suggest that you put in your own feedback in your account and that will go to the engineering team to review as well. 

Feedback.png

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.