cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Sharing

Social Sharing

Im trying to add a social share for my newsletter and when i hit save changes it takes me to the "I'm Done" page and shows it has no social share post. Tried several times and it wont save. Also the website is super slow
1 REPLY 1

Re: Social Sharing

Hello @RHONDAB96. I'm sorry that you were experiencing an issue with using our Social Share feature. I looked at the scheduled campaigns in your account and it does look like you were able to schedule some posts for each of the campaigns. You can view your scheduled Social Share posts by going to the email details page. Here is a screenshot of where to find them:

socialshare.png

Also I'm sorry that the website was loading slowly for you. Sometimes we see this happen as the result of a browser issue. Did you try using a different browser at all? Let us know if you're still experiencing this issue and we'd be happy to continue to troubleshoot with you.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.