cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social share post scheduling

Social share post scheduling

I created a campaign with 3 scheduled posts to FB using Social Share. Then when I'm done, it shows that I have "6" posts scheduled that I can manage... when I clicked through to see what 6 posts (!) it only shows the 3.  Same thing happened the other day, when I created one share post and it showed "2" that were scheduled. Anyone know what's going on? Does it matter? I just don't want a bunch of unintended posts appearing on my organization's FB page. 6 is way too many, especially if they are just repeats.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Social share post scheduling

Hi @SitkaCenterf,

That's a great question!  I'd be happy to help clear up the mystery of the number of posts for Social Share.

I see that you did schedule 3 posts total, but you also scheduled each post to both Facebook and Twitter.  The system counts those as a post to each social account separately.  So it is seeing 3 posts to Facebook and 3 posts to Twitter, or 6 posts total!

Hope that helps clear up the confusion!  If you did not mean to also post those to Twitter, you can click at the top of each post and uncheck the Twitter account.  You can find instructions at this link.

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!