cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social share to face book / showing WRONG thumbnail

All Star

Social share to face book / showing WRONG thumbnail

Hello, I recently chose social share for two different email campaigns, which required different headshots for each campaign. They both posted to Twitter correctly. Facebook, however, included one incorrect image for both email campaigns - one sponsor logo included in the campaign email - that I did not choose.

Would someone have an idea as to what's going on, and how to fix it? I've had to delete those posts from facebook, and add them back manually.  There's another email campaign going out soon, and I'd like to have this resolved before the send date.

Thanks for your help.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Social share to face book / showing WRONG thumbnail

Hi @KathyM395,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused, can you please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com the title of the email campaigns that posted to Facebook with the incorrect thumbnail image so we can do some research on why this may have happened?

Thank you! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.