cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Some contacts not receiving emails

Occasional Visitor

Some contacts not receiving emails

We have a monthly newsletter that goes out to a large number of people. A few months ago, I started to not receive the newsletter in my own email. Today, I found out another person on the list is not receiving them. I entered my personal email, and I get it through that address, but not my work address that I always got them through before. I tried to resend the email just to me and to the other person I know of not receiving them and they never show up in our inbox or spam. I even deleted my email from the list and added it back again and it still doesn't work. Now I'm worried more people on our list are not getting the newsletter. Any ideas as to why this might be happening or how I can fix it?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Some contacts not receiving emails

Hello ElizabethA91,

There are several things that can be causing these emails to not get through to the recipient, a common one we see is that the recipient email address may just have 3rd party senders blocked.

When using Constant Contact to send an email out, the sending address your contacts see will be the verified email address you have selected. However, your contact' email servers will read it as from "Your email address via Constant Contact"  if they have a security setting blocking 3rd party senders, that may prevent your email from being received on their end.

Luckily this is an easy fix, all that needs to be done here is to white list Constant Contact as a safe sender in your email client. You can find the steps to Whitelist an Email Address in an Email Client here.

If you are still experiencing some issues receiving your emails after following those steps please do not hesitate to send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Please include your username that you log in with, a couple of the email addresses not receiving the emails, and the name of one of the campaigns that has had the problem and we can help troubleshoot further from there!

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.