cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some of My Images are Not Being Uploaded on Custom Templates

Visitor

Some of My Images are Not Being Uploaded on Custom Templates

OK long story long... I need assistance with one simple thing in a weekly email template I have created.

I am in the sales business and I have an email template that I have purchased thru Theme Forest. I have created the template to my specifications and uploaded on CC. But, for some reason, when I upload the HTML template to CC most of the images do not upload.  The main header image uploads but all the other images do not.

I am not sure if it is better to upload a Zip file so the images will be included.  But I do not see that you can upload a Zip file to CC.   

Can someone explain to me in lameman's terms what I need to do?  Remember I am NOT a computer expert.After 1.jpgHow is comes up after I upload the HTML code on CCBefore 1.jpgHow it show look 
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Some of My Images are Not Being Uploaded on Custom Templates

Hi @CamilleH030

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! After taking a peek at your account I was able to replicate this same experience in both the draft preview and my own email client. After reaching out to our advanced level of support, they were able to determine the links for images in custom code are locally hosted. This is what's causing your images to not display properly. As a workaround we suggest uploading your images to a website or the Library in your account. You can then insert the entire link for these images in your campaign.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Am I able to upload a Zip file  instead of an HTML file to Constant Contact?  If yes, can you provide me with instructions on how to do it?

Hi @CamilleH030 

That's a great question. I can understand how helpful it would be to upload a zip file into your account. With that said, our system does not support Zip files at this time. This is a feature request we have tracked in your account in the meantime. Our Library does however allow you to upload multiple JPGs, PNGs, and GIFs at once. Once these images are uploaded, they can then be added into your email campaign and sent to your contacts.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.