cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Something is happening with the scheduling reports.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Something is happening with the scheduling reports.

I have noticed that in some cases, after scheduling an email, the report does not appear with the details of that scheduling. Only the header appears, the report is generated incomplete. Take a look, I've attached an image.Captura de pantalla 2017-04-18 a la(s) 17.29.01.png

1 REPLY 1

Re: Something is happening with the scheduling reports.

Hello @ZelenaR4. I'm sorry that you were not able to view the email report! I did do some investigating and it looks like one of your list names had a special character in it, possibly an em dash. This caused the report to not load. I did adjust the name of the list to have a hyphen instead of an em dash and you should now be able to view the reporting. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.