cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Sort button does work properly, and it freezes up

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Sort button does work properly, and it freezes up

Its your system. Sort button does put things in numerical order, date order. Also when I login and the window come to campaigns, i then go to my email to make an adjustment, but the icon freezes up. The "wait response" pic comes up......then eventually i get it. What happen to the thumb nails to pre-review our emails. You have problems with the new way. Why can't we go back to the previous way or have a choice. It was perfect. Please don't tell me i need to use a different browser, for i have used Google chrome for a long time. i am not changing.
4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Advisor

sort button and non response

Get a lot of that wait icon......not quick to respond. Also sort button puts new to old with old being 2013. I want it like it use to be with my current stuff in date order starting with 2016 and going down. I am not satisfied. Thanks so much for the help!
Occasional Advisor

sorting

Sorting is not working...........my stuff is all over the place in no order. Its like a jungle trying to find my latest emails. Please correct.
Occasional Advisor

Sorting

When i correct an email letter, i expect it to stay right where i left it. Instead you change to the front of the line. Your driving me crazy. Please keep all of emails in date order new first. My emails are all mixed up. What is going on??????
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Sorting

Hello @RandyV45

Thank you for all your feedback on our new sorting options. I am sorry you are having issues sorting your email. I have provided your feedback to our engineers on your behalf.  Right now we do have an issue with the campaigns not sorting correctly. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are working to solve the problem. I have set it up to have someone contact you when this is resolved.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.