cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort not working

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Sort not working

Sort: Last Modified on Campaigns page is not working properly. My last-modified email does not appear at the top of the list.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Sort not working

Hello @Chucktbi,

I'm sorry that the "Last Modified" sort feature is not working properly. I went into your account and was able replicate the issue. However, if you change the sort feature to "New-Old," the emails will sort in the order in which they were last modified. I have currently tracked this issue on your account for our engineers to look at. If you would like us to notify you when this is fixed, please email us at Social_Support(at)ConstantContact(dot)com with the best contact info. We will make sure you are contacted as soon as there is a resolution. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!