cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting events yields a blank screen

Participating Solution Provider

Sorting events yields a blank screen

When I sort events (old->new, A-Z, etc.) the results window goes blank. (Using Chrome, on Windows 10) I can't view anything without completely logging out and logging back in. I have this issue with Firefox and Microsoft Edge (IE Lite), too. It's not my Chrome or Firefox browser cache, because I empty it and the problem remains. I never use Edge, and the problem occured first time I used it.

Ken Countess
Managing Director
The Countess Group
www.TheCountessGroup.com
ken@thecountessgroup.com

Certified Solution Provider
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Sorting events yields a blank screen

Hello @KenCountess,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. I've taken a look at your account and did not see any events so I wasn't able to recreate this. I did try sorting through your emails and was able to successfully do that, so I wanted to make sure I'm looking at the right account. If you're in a different account, could you please email us the username and reference this post to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. 

If it is just happening with your emails, I'd like you to try a few things so that we can narrow down the cause of this problem.

Try Incognito mode in Chrome: 

1. Use the shortcut key combination Ctrl+Shift+to open an Incognito or Safe Mode Window. An incognito window is considered to be running Chrome in "Safe mode".
  2. Close all other previously opened Chrome windows that are not Incognito.
  3. In the this new Incognito window, go to https://www.constantcontact.com.
    Note: If you have enabled any extensions to work in Incognito Mode, you will have to disable them. (Click the Chrome menu User-added image on the browser toolbar. Select Tools > Extensions. On the Extensions page, unselect the "Enabled" checkbox for the extensions you'd like to temporarily remove.)
  4. Log into your account and try sorting.

If this works, then it means that you may have an add-on enabled somewhere that is causing Constant Contact to not be able to load fully.

If that doesn't work, please try another computer, if you have one available. If you're having this trouble on a work computer, perhaps try a personal computer that isn't attached to your work network, or vise-versa. This will help us determine if it's something happening with a specific computer or if it's possibly caused by security settings on the device or network. 

Additionally, please let us know if this happens when you try to sort any other data such as files in your library or your contacts.

We look forward to hearing back from you! Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!