cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Sorting library

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Sorting library

how can i sort to remove my older files?
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Sorting library

Hi @OliviaM81 

That's a great question! You can sort the images in your Library through clicking the date added header.

2019-09-30_18-14-04.png

When the arrow to the right of "Date Added" is pointing down your most recent image will  be displayed at the top. While if the arrow is pointing up, your older files will be at the top. You can also add them into folders to keep track of them this way as well.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

i was told that since i have over 1,000 files no down arrow is available.  Can everyone who has this same problem speak up so this can be escalated?  I've brought this up a couple years ago and nothing was done since then.  the more people speak up, i'm hoping the more this will be addressed and resolved.

Occasional Participant

i found a way to do this way faster.

in library under the search icon click on 'advanced'

add the date range and choose the months you want to have files deleted.

this is the fastest way.