cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Spacer not downloading Outlook; iPhone Yahoo email

Highlighted
All Star

Spacer not downloading Outlook; iPhone Yahoo email

Hello, Sometimes the spacers don't download as blank spaces, and instead, I get a red x in a box in my Outlook (a non-downloadable image), or a lightly outlined box in my iPhone Yahoo email. I fed back to your customer service rep. She advised that I give you feedback here too. She was under the assumption that the coding of the spacers is being read by Outlook/Yahoo as an image that can't be downloaded. Can you please fix this? Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Spacer not downloading Outlook; iPhone Yahoo email

Hello @AndreaF

Thanks for reaching out in the Community regarding this issue. We know how important it is to have your email show up like you expect it to. 

If you can, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the affected campaign name, a screenshot of the issue and a reference to this post and we will do some additional research on this to hopefully prevent the issue from returning in the future for you. 

I did notice on your account that you are using the Legacy editor for some of your emails, you may want to consider using our latest editor for all of your campaigns. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Thank you. I sent you an email with screenshots per your request. FWIW, this is a problem with the new editor...the Legacy editor was fine and didn't create these "spacer" issues.

Tags (3)

Hi @AndreaF

Thank you for giving us this update! We have a received your email with these details. A member of our Support will be reaching out to you directly with any further information.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.