cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spacing and Margins

Occasional Visitor

Spacing and Margins

I am trying to get a newsletter done on a template that I have used for years. Now when I look at the preview before sending, the colored borders are much wider and the newsletter content/formatting is much narrower in the center of the template. What is causing this? How do I fix it or do I just wait until Monday to speak to someone live and have them view it for me?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Spacing and Margins

Hello @Marijane,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The best way to fix an issue like this is to use our new and improved templates. It sounds like you are using our older version of editing and creating multiple copies of those templates will cause formatting issues. Our new templates are called the Third Generation and we do not have formatting issues in the new editor like this anymore. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.