cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spacing in an email

Highlighted
Visitor

Spacing in an email

I have cleared the styles and even retyped my email but every time I save the spacing I put between paragraphs is lost. I am making a list and I put a space between the items. Sometimes it works and the space remains but in two places it won't stay in place when I save. Help.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Spacing in an email

Hello @KeithD39,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening! I think I might have a solution, though. I do encourage you to let us know here or at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com what the name of your email campaign is that you're experiencing this issue. If you could also provide your username and a reference to this post (if you email us) we can definitely take a closer look.

In the mean time, I recommend hitting "Shift + Enter" or "Shift + Return" (depending on your keyboard) after the completion of a paragraph. Use "Shift + Enter" until the your cursor is positioned on the line you want to start typing the next paragraph. Then save the block. This has worked for me when trying to resolve issues similar to what you are describing. I hope this helps! 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Your suggestion, while appreciated, didn't work.  The name of my email campaign is Connect the Dots. I don't see how to email support on your website. How do you get help other than these forums?

Thanks

Hello @KeithD39,

I'm sorry to hear that didn't work! As far as other support channels you can reach us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Please include your username, the name of the campaign you are working on, and a reference to this post and we would be happy to investigate further for you.

We also provide phone and chat support which you can find here.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.