Spam Filters

SOLVED
Go to solution
CindyM125
Rookie
0 Votes

We recently installed new spam filter software and all my emails which I'm copied on and are that I send through Constant Contact are getting put into the spam folder.  I cannot add myself as a safe sender because of the new software.  Our IT team is asking for a contact person to work with to set up an SPF record so I can receive these emails.  Can someone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CindyM125 ,

For direct assistance setting up SPF records and performing other authentication elements, I'd recommend speaking with the Deliverability team. You may also want to forward our article for safelisting the domains we use to your IT team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CindyM125 ,

For direct assistance setting up SPF records and performing other authentication elements, I'd recommend speaking with the Deliverability team. You may also want to forward our article for safelisting the domains we use to your IT team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST