cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed of site

Speed of site

Good Morning, this is not an idea/suggestion. I just wanted to make you aware that the website has been very slow for the past week. I am using Chrome and am having no issues except when I am on Constant Contacts. Not sure if there is an issue on your end, thank you. 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Speed of site

Hi @ArnieH42 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize you're having this experience with the connectivity in your account. Are you receiving any error messages? Are you seeing this slowness logging in or switching to a different tab in your account? Is this happening in more than one browser? If you have yet to test your account in a different browser or a private/incognito window, this is the first step we would suggest. Have you done a speed test recently? For the best experience, we want to see an upload and download speed of at least 3mbps. 

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.