cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spoof email from someone posing as Constant Contact?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Spoof email from someone posing as Constant Contact?

Date: June 9, 2019 at 7:59:04 PM EDT
Subject: Constant Contact _Service Termination Request

Dear Customer,

This message confirms that you recently made a request to deactivate your account. If you didn’t make this request, you should recover your account.

See Instruction Below

Verna Garton, Support  |  Constant Contact

701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 5500, Seattle, WA 98104  

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not copy or communicate this message to anyone. If you received this message in error, please destroy
this message and notify the sender by reply email.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Spoof email from someone posing as Constant Contact?

Hi @PatAlessiSalon1580 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We have had reports of users receiving this email. We are advising anyone to not click on the link provided in it. In the meantime, I have submitted this information to our Compliance team so the appropriate actions may be taken. If you have any further questions please call into our Account Review Department directly.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.