cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status folder

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Status folder

I have two listings as active that are completed/closed and can not move them. Why can't events come up in order of event date? Why are old events mixed in?
1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: Status folder

Hello @DebS1. I do see that you did engage with our Support team regarding this issue but I did want to provide more information in case other members of our Community were experiencing this issue. I do apologize that your events are not displaying by event date. This is a feature request that I have heard from other customers and I will certainly put in feedback again for you. 

We did change the location of your created events when you were switched over to our new user experience. To view all of your events, go to Campaigns and on the left side of the screen, click on Campaign Type, then click on Events & Registration.

findevents.png

To futher break your events based on their status, click on the appropriate status (Draft, Active or Done).

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.