cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps to follow for creating a bulletin?

SOLVED
Occasional Participant

Steps to follow for creating a bulletin?

Hi!

I just entered Constant Contact, I need guidance about the steps to follow  in order to create an account, pay, and create a bulletin. We will need to send it twice a month. Who can I get this help from? Thank you!

6 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Steps to follow for creating a bulletin?

Hello @First-NameL41992,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

To get started with Constant Contact you have already completed the first step of creating an account to post here, congratulations! Now the next step is to create an email campaign and add contacts to your account. If you are having any trouble with paying for your account I recommend calling one of our sales coaches here. They will be happy to help you in getting started!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Thank you!

I have a concern, I would like to send a first testing email to 3 or 4 people, but I have added a long list that we usually use.

How can I send an email to 3 people without having to erase all the list of emails that I have already added?

CTCT Employee

Hey @First-NameL41992,

We have a feature that lets you send test emails to anyone that you like! To access and execute sending the test emails, you will need to click 'Preview' in the top right hand corner and then 'Send A Test'. From there you can type in up to 5 emails per send!

Desi_B

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Thanks for your help!

Occasional Participant

Hello,

I'm trying to send my first email as a test email and the system is not letting me. It's questioning my email address: ____ which by the way, was set there as default. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @First-NameL41992,

It sounds like your email address needs to be verified. This can be done by following a few simple steps found here. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!