cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped Ad

Highlighted
Visitor

Stopped Ad

Your image with NEWSLETTER 3 times stopp my ad on Facebook They say To many Words Why do you use this image?
1 REPLY 1

Re: Stopped Ad

Hi @CarlZ3

Thank you for coming to the Community about the post you created through Social Share. I apologize for any confusion this Newsletter image may be causing. Was this not the image you originally selected to post on your page?

This Newsletter image you described is a stock image we provide all of our customers in their accounts. If you do not want to use this stock image, you can always select an image from your Library instead. Images of your own can be selected or uploaded into your Library by clicking the picture icon in the top left hand corner of the image shown.

2018-11-14_15-59-02.png

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!