cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit button?

Highlighted

Submit button?

Hi, I just printed invoice to pay by cheque for my renewal (account specfurniture). The disclaimer at the bottom says "by clicking on SUBMIT,,,,...." but this page only shows EXIT and PREVIOUS buttons. I did not copy the link to give you a specific location I am referring to - sorry. Took a snapshot instead, but your Feedback functionality does not allow attachments. In any case, I had selected my plan that I wanted to renew, and it's the screen after that I am referring to. Maybe something that needs fixing? I opened the site on Internet Explorer, if that matters.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Submit button?

Hello @ChrisB349. I went into your account and I saw exactly what you did. I checked with our upper level of support and they are looking into as to why there is no submit button. However, you still can get a copy of the invoice by clicking Send Email, which will send a copy of your email to the Billing email address on your account or you can click View Printable which will allow you to print your invoice. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!