Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribe button in an email.

SOLVED

Subscribe button in an email.

Hi everyone,

Here is my problem:

I would like to be able to add a button or a link, in my emails, which add the email adresse of the subscriber in my Constant Contact sending list. In order to make him receive our next newsletter.

I don't know how to do it, so if someone could lead me it would be very great.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Francois.

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Subscribe button in an email.

Hello Francois,

I can definitely help you with inserting a sign up link or button in your email.  I would like to mention though that this forum is for people who are integrating with Constant Contact using our API's.  You may find that it is more helpful to contact our support channels by either phone at 866-289-2101, emailing us here, or customer chat.

Adding a link to your email does depend on what email client you are using.  Some email clients allow HTML to be entered in easily, and others may not have this functionality.  If you have an email client that allows HTML to be used, you can log into your account and go to the contacts tab and click on Join My Mailing List.  The first step has you generate HTML code, which you can select a button and then paste the code into the email client signature section.

If you do not have an easy way to insert the HTML code, we do have various FAQs that show you how to insert a sign up link in your signature.  Here is some examples for Outlook, Apple Mail, and Gmail.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact

Re: Subscribe button in an email.

Thank you so much Benjamin !

Now my email is (almost) perfect !

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!