cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of the Presidents Day holiday, our Support office will be open with limited availability on Monday 02/18 from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET. Check out our Help Center for all the ways to get in touch with us and get help.

Subscribe to a mailing list segment?

SOLVED
Frequent Visitor

Subscribe to a mailing list segment?

I figured there must be a way to do this but I can't figure out how. If I have established segments in my mailing list, can't I allow subscribers to join a segment directly? Or do I have to sort them into segments manually myself? Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Subscribe to a mailing list segment?

Hello @ERicV471,

That is a great question! At this time, we don't have a feature in place to allow contacts to subscribe to segments directly but it's definitely something we can submit as feedback to our developers, on your behalf! If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!