cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscriber can't open pdf

Highlighted
All Star

Subscriber can't open pdf

Hi all. I have one subscriber to my email list that can't open the pdf that's linked in the email. She uses yahoo and comcast for email. She says it starts to open, she gets the first few lines, but then it's a blank page. I'm assuming this is something wrong on her end, but anyone know a simple way to tell her to fix it?

Thanks!

Amanda

1 REPLY 1

Re: Subscriber can't open pdf

Hi @StBartsAtlanta

I apologize your contact can't view your PDF! I took a peek at one of your emails and was not able to replicate this. Has your contact tried viewing her email in a different browser or a private/incognito window? Does she have a security program running on her computer? If this is not happening to any of your other contacts and she does have a security program running, it may be a setting that's causing this. If this was the case then I suggest to whitelist Constant Contact in her security settings.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.