cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscriber reports. Old "account owner" should be totally out of the system

Highlighted
Visitor

Subscriber reports. Old "account owner" should be totally out of the system

Old administrator, account owner, manager of this email newsletter wants nothing to do with it. I was able to (I thought) get her name and email address out of all subscriber activity and reports. She seems to continue to get notifications - definitely when members leave as subscribers or make a change. Help!
1 REPLY 1

Re: Subscriber reports. Old "account owner" should be totally out of the system

Hello @LisaS506,

Thank you for coming to the Community. 

It's possible the administrator's email address is still listed as the contact address on file. Which you can confirm by going to My Settings in the top right corner (clicking on the icon of the silhouette person) and then clicking on "Verify Address" at the top left of the page.

2017-02-06_18-49-58.png

If the old administrator's address has the (C) on then they will still receive notifications. You can change the contact address by following the steps in this article.

Due to the sensitive nature of this information I encourage you to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the email address of the old administrator, and a reference to this post and we can investigate it further for you if the steps outlined above do not yield the desired result. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.