cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Subscription - Double Billing July

Occasional Contributor

Subscription - Double Billing July

Subscription

Hi. WUCNetwork has been told the account will be charged July 2019. We thought we paid for a 6 month subscription when we paid last payment. We should not be paying a monthly charge now. Can someone call me  to correct this error for us?

Thank you,

Treava Milton

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Subscription - Double Billing July

Hello @WUCNetwork,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Taking a look, it appears the notification in question is simply an invoice, letting you know how much money we are taking out of your prepayment pool for the next month.

We only ever charge your credit card / check / bank account once at the start of the prepayment cycle (assuming your contact numbers don't drastically change), but we still provide an invoice to let you know how much we're taking from that prepayment pool and why.

For additional information on how prepayment works, I'd recommend checking out this article about when and how we charge your account, as well as this other article that goes into further detail on prepayment guidelines.

If you have any additional questions or concerns feel free to reply to this thread and one of us would be happy to help!

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.