cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superscript or Trademark

Occasional Contributor

Superscript or Trademark

Hello,

I need to add a trademark into my email. How do I do that since I cannot access the HTML sheet??

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Superscript or Trademark

Hello @DYCM,

Great question! And thank you for coming to the Community with your inquiry. The good news is you can add a trademark symbol in our third-generation editor with a handy dandy keyboard trick! If you're on a PC you can hold the "Alt" key and then type 0153 on the keypad. If you're on a Mac you can hold the "Option" key and then type 2 on the keypad. I would just make sure the cursor is placed where you want the trademark symbol to go. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hi, not sure if this thread is still live. But I need to superscript my registered trademark and can't figure out how to do so. Can you help?

Hello @JenniferH4511. Although you can enter a registered trademark, we are not able to superscript or subscript text in the third-generation editor, which you are using. I apologize for this inconvenience but I will submit your feedback to our Product team.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hi Caitlin,

Thank you for your response. Is it possible to get this function added as I’ve seen several people comment on the topic in the forum.

Hi @JenniferH4511. I have submitted your feedback about being able to insert superscript over to our Product team. I also encourage you to submit your feedback as well on our Feedback board. This is monitored by those who make updates and changes to our product and it's a great way to make your voice heard.

Caitlin M.

Highlighted
All Star

Any chance the superscript option has been added??

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi @SequoiaPFC,

As a matter of fact we have added superscript, subscript, and strike through to the Third Generation Editor!  You can find that at the far right of the edit menu options when you are editing a block:

superscript.png

Please feel free to reach out to us for anything else you may need!

Donna_P.