cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Support Chat Effectiveness suggestion

Occasional Contributor

Support Chat Effectiveness suggestion

When a CC chat session starts with a Rep my original question is cut from the chat transcript. I have to repeat the question in order for my original question to be preserved when I save the chat session. It's a no-brainer that my entire chat session should be preserved for future reference. My work-around is to repeat my initial question so that is appears in the printed version of my chat session. Please correct this ASAP so that I can more effectively use these notes.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Support Chat Effectiveness suggestion

Hi @CarlG395,

Thanks for reaching out about this! We checked into it for you and do apologize that the original question doesn't appear in the saved chat transcript. We've forwarded your comments appropriately as we understand how helpful it would be to have that initial text included. Thanks again for your feedback about Chat Support as it helps us to continually improve upon our products and services!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.