cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Support email

Support email

An email support option would be useful. 

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Visitor

Re: Support email

Hi! I'm based in Ireland. I want to cancel my account. What telephone number do I call?

Regards

Robert

CTCT Employee

Hello @CarmelD and @RobertH956,

Thank you for reaching out to the community! We value your feedback about having email support and I will be sure to submit this to the appropriate department. In the meantime you can find our hours of operation and contact information here.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

Funny how by law we have to have an email contact address for subscribers and you cannot send an email to constant contact - the irony! I want to also delete my account and frustrated that this is not an option on the account dashboard if you cannot provide email support.

CTCT Employee

Hello @NPEU,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. In regards to cancelling the account, due to security reasons we are unable to cancel any subscriptions over Community, we do require a call. Although we require a call, calls can take a few minutes or less and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to. You can reach out to our Billing department with the hours and numbers listed here.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing