cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surface Pro Spacing/Alignment Issues

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Surface Pro Spacing/Alignment Issues

For the last few days we have been tinkering with the settings of the tables and boxes within our email blast and it seems that nothing is fixing the problem. 

When we send emails and test emails, everything looks normal on traditional computers and in various browsers/email platforms. However, when the email is opened on a Surface Pro, the alignment of all of the boxes and images throughout the entire email is off. 

This issue seems to only be occuring on the Surface Pro, is there a way to rectify this issue?

It's almost as if the Surface Pro doesn't "center" the email like most of the other browsers/email platforms do. 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Surface Pro Spacing/Alignment Issues

@ValS212 I'm sorry your email isn't displaying correctly on your Surface Pro. Every email client will display emails a little bit differently. Even the same email client can display an email differently depending on what device you are using. I think that may be the case here. Try viewing the email through a different email client on your Surface to see if it looks better there. 

Alan F.
Community and Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!