cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Survey List With Tag Won't Send?

All Star

Survey List With Tag Won't Send?

I'm trying to send a survey with a list that is narrowed by tag. Turns out I can't send my survey to a list narrowed by a tag. Why? Why on earth does it give you that option then and why wouldn't you be able to narrow a list in a survey but you can with a regular email campaign? These silly nuances in Constant Contact are so frustrating.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Survey List With Tag Won't Send?

Hey there @DeannaH10,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience, however the survey tool is currently in maintenance mode; the engineers are only performing critical updates to the software.

For now the best way to do what you need to is to make a list from the people based on those tags.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to reply here or create a new thread. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.