cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey: Rating of "N/A" in Rate Items On A Scale

Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

Survey: Rating of "N/A" in Rate Items On A Scale

I am creating an evaluation form for a conference with a number of sessions (see cap below).   Each session gets one question with five items rated on a five point scale.  I need to also have an option for each item being rate that would be N/A; it would assign no rating points.  Can this be done?  

Here is what I did previously and it is clumsy.  This assigns six points to the NA option and I have to use Excel to reassign 0 points and then do the analysis myself.  I don't want to do this.  However, I want it to LOOK .like this, just assign NO points to NA.

spdlklklksd.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Survey: Rating of "N/A" in Rate Items On A Scale

Hello @MontanaHIMSS,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

At this time there are no options to change the values for this kind of question. This is an automatic process for the rate on scale type question. We apologize for any inconvenience, I am happy to provide your feedback to the appropriate teams here.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

Hi,

I was also looking at the ability to change the weights of the survey questions. I want to use the scale "Strongly Agree ---> Strongly Disagree" (going from L--->R) and have "Strongly Agree" as the first option that shows up on the scale. Currently, it assigns 'Strongly Agree" as a "1" and "Strongly Disagree" as a 5, so it gives me the opposite results of what I want, which is having "Strongly Agree" count more and therefore, have a higher score. Is there a way to change the scoring weights, but without changing the order of the scale (i.e. be able to keep 'Strongly Agree" as the first option)?

Thanks,

CTCT Employee

Hi @CARachel,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!  There is a way to change the scoring rate in your survey while keeping “Strongly Agree” as the first option. Attached is a screenshot of where you can change the first option to be “most” instead of “least” so your order can remain.Least.png

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!