cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey Results Not Showing

All Star

Survey Results Not Showing

Ok I am in a panic. It's the weekend, so virtually no support available, even though your system states "limited support" on the weekends, I'm not finding ANY support.  How do I get in touch with someone?  

I've been wondering why my Survey is showing 0 respondents, so I took the survey myself and no, results are NOT SHOWING.  So yes, I'm in a panic and it doesn't help that CC has elected to shut down support on the weekends. Don't you have a lot of customers doing their newsletter work on weekends?  This is crazy.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Survey Results Not Showing

Hello @EnergyPlus. You brought up our weekend support and also you not being able to see any survey responses. I am first going to assist you with your survey.

I apologize that you are not seeing any survey responses in your account. I see that you did create an email and inserted the link to the survey. However, it looks like this link was taken from a test email which does not save responses. You will need to make a copy of your email and reinsert the correct survey link which you can find out how to do here. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you but I hope that this response will help you as you begin to collect survey responses. 

Although we do not have phone support available over the weekend, we do have limited weekend support through Twitter. Also, you can post here in the Community on our Knowledge and Support board which is monitored by our Support staff. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.